Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Que chistoso. Prop 8. No.

The Mormons are funding prop 8. Now that is funny.

No me importa! I don't care who gets married. Nobody cares anymore. My cousin is a lesbian. My hairstylist is gay. My best friend is bi. These things don't matter anymore.

The people arguing for it say:
"Proposition 8 is about preserving marriage; it’s not an attack on the gay lifestyle. Proposition 8 doesn’t take away any rights or benefits of gay or lesbian domestic partnerships."
It is an attack, because it only applies to gays and lesbians. Even saying it's a lifestyle is an attack. Just the way prop 6 is an attack on people of color...

Of all the crazy on the ballot, this is the craziest. If it doesn't have to do with education, with the economy, with the war, with the environment, with public transportation, then I don't care.

No.

No comments: