Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Been nervous.

This election season has been making me hella nervous. Friends and family members are disagreeing about all kinds of things. Thank God all my friends and family members are voting for Obama! But the props are a whole nother deal. Even prop 12, which I thought was eazy to decide on. But no, some people are not voting for veterans housing. I don't know about you, but I've got hella friends a family members who have fought multiple tours in Iraq and in their name, I'm voting yes. They put their lives on the line becuz of Bush and I'm not about to deny them an easier path to owning a house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this blog, you definitely pointed out the truth that other people(non culturally diverse people)try not to see or maybe do not want to see. Often times the troubles that happen in diverse areas are overseen and swept under the carpet. Thank you for bringing this issue forward!!